Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Fit24
  • 1 Post By Just_Me_D
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Expert

835 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,072 Global Posts

Default My iPhone Exchange Experience

SoÖ I pre-ordered the iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 64GB model from Sprint online. When my phone arrived last week I used it for two days before deciding it was too big and I would prefer the iPhone 6 instead. I went to the closest Sprint Store and asked about an exchange since I was within the 14 day return policy. The customer rep told me they only had the iPhone 6 16GB model. So I said ok, can you check another Sprint Store (I knew there was one about 15 min away) for me please. They said, I donít think they would have any because these phones are pretty scarce so youíll have to wait until our shipment comes in. I said ok, thank you and left the store. I immediately called the next closest Sprint Store and was told oh yes we have the iPhone 6 in 128GB. I said Iíll be right over. The store wasnít crowded and I was taken care of as soon as I walked in the door. I now have an iPhone 6 Silver 128GB model! Bottom line for me is each Sprint Store is different; customer service varies from location to location and person to person.
    mistabritt and KingaSpades like this.

Default Re: My iPhone Exchange Experience

Thanks for sharing your experience......Enjoy the rest of your day.
    Fit24 likes this.

I used to work for their subsidiary Boost Mobile. Never take a sales reps word on other stores. We are not all in league with each other. We compete against each other.

Always call around or shop around. =)
    iMore Newbie

11 Posts

our towns only ATT store is a lower-end one, and their customer service is awful. 30 miles down the road, theres a huge ATT store, with lots of friendly reps, who are actually knowledgable and helpful... I drive there every time i need help, because i won't step foot in our local store.