Iphone 6 "grip tape"?

Young Money

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Not wanting to add any bulkyness to the phone by adding a case and I love how the phone feels without a case but for everyday use it is very slippery, thinking of cutting thin strips of grip tape to put on the bottom sides of the phone or maybe a piece that covers the back bottom of the phone, anyone know of any "tape" type solutions to put on the phone that would help add extra grip without having to put a case on it?

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I'd third the notion of a skin. It's far more attractive than tape and made to fit. If you want a pattern, go SkinIt or SlickWraps (their carbon fiber design is top-notch). If you want clear, go for an Invisible Shield by ZAGG.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
If you want color, try dbrand. I love their stuff. Your device will be just as thin as it is naked but with a very unique look and texture. And they're affordable and have excellent customer service.

geekymcfly

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
you should check the Skinomi TechSkin it comes with front and back protectors. I ordered one to keep mine looking good. Still waiting on it so no word on how good it is

Young Money

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
If you want color, try dbrand. I love their stuff. Your device will be just as thin as it is naked but with a very unique look and texture. And they're affordable and have excellent customer service.

That dbrand looks sick! Going to order it and I'll report back

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner