- iMore Newbie
- 33 Posts
Is anyone else having issues with custom keyboards?
First iPhone here so bear with me.
When selecting a message, text or iMessage, with the stock Apple keyboard the message automatically scrolls to the bottom of the message when the keyboard pops up. However, when using any custom keyboard I have to scroll to the bottom of the message when the keyboard pops up. Its a minor annoyance but its one that has kept me using the stock keyboard. I'd love to use a different keyboard but at this point I just can't. Is this an issue everybody has or is there some setting I can change to fix this?
- 10-10-2014, 12:01 AM #2
- 10-10-2014, 12:13 AM #4
- 10-10-2014, 01:45 AM #5
- 10-10-2014, 06:51 AM #6
- 10-10-2014, 06:57 AM #7
re: Is anyone else having issues with custom keyboards?
There seems to be many bugs but I'm sure that they will be fixed soon. We just have to be patient. I'm just happy that I have Swype on my iPhone and more importantly my iPad. It's what I have been wanting for a long time now.
Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk
- 10-10-2014, 12:44 PM #8
- 10-10-2014, 04:27 PM #9
- 10-10-2014, 05:16 PM #10
- By reese2147 in forum iCloudReplies: 6Last Post: 10-12-2014, 04:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2014, 06:00 PM
- By Vic Rivera in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-10-2014, 05:49 PM
- By viraj shivhare in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2014, 05:22 PM
- By fishhead_soup in forum iPad 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2014, 02:24 PM