I Left Android For This??!!

Marcus Vasquez

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I did the Ota myself and whew had many issue. Like I did with my N5 I do with my iPhone now. Start fresh when another update comes out and download and install via iTunes. Phone has been working with no issues and battery life has been great. Should give I a go

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
When I first got my 6 I restored from a backup. I had lots of Bluetooth and wifi problems. I was really dragging my feet wiping the device and setting up as new but finally I did it and I'm glad I did.

It sounds like you did set yours up as new so I'm surprised you're having so many issues. If 8.1 doesn't solve your issues you should definitely take your device in to Apple. In all honesty though, this has been the buggiest iOS release I've experienced. Fortunately the restore solved my biggest issues and what's left are minor glitches that will most likely be worked out soon via update.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

milellie111

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
So I took my phone in to the Apple store and talked to a genius. He said it is most likely a software issue with the pictures not saving in the camera roll intermittently whioe still showing a thumbnail in the bottom left of the camera. He offered to exchange the phone anyway. New device, set up as a new phone no restore from any backup and the issue still persists on the new phone. Hopefully ios 8.1 will correct this annoying issue :(

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
I also regret the iPhone 6. Don't get me wrong, its well designed, looks great, and has an established ecosystem. So , why do I regret it? it's still just an "iPhone" There is nothing innovative about it. Honestly, I really believe iOS is headed down the same path that PalmOS treaded. With android, I have unlimited customization options and features iOS has still yet to adopt. So, that leaves me back on my M8 and the iOS6 is an early unexpected present for my daughter. Now I just need santa to bring the Moto360 to compliment the aneroid experience.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
iOS is heading down the same path as Palm OS? Not hardly. Being disenchanted with iOS is a users prerogative but saying it's going the way of Palm? Come on son get real. Look at the numbers.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I also regret the iPhone 6. Don't get me wrong, its well designed, looks great, and has an established ecosystem. So , why do I regret it? it's still just an "iPhone" There is nothing innovative about it. Honestly, I really believe iOS is headed down the same path that PalmOS treaded. With android, I have unlimited customization options and features iOS has still yet to adopt. So, that leaves me back on my M8 and the iOS6 is an early unexpected present for my daughter. Now I just need santa to bring the Moto360 to compliment the aneroid experience.

I doubt that, it's to well established. I think iOS will be around for a long time.

Sent from my wrapped in leather iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Problems with the iPhone? Nah! Minor issues with the 3rd party keyboards freezing my messages app. But that's it! They'll have that problem under control soon enough.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Budde2

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I left Android as well and love the iPhone 6 I have been a huge Samsung fan and only would by Samsung. My wife uses HTC M8. But I was waiting for Apple to put out a bigger device and when they did I gave it a try and I can't go back after using my iPhone 6 when I go back to my Note 4 it feels so sluggish. I am happy I switched

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2