Limit of returns/exchanges for phones.

imezru

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I posted in another forum but I'm sure this one gets more traffic.

I got the 6 on release day and ended up returning it a week later and got a 5s. Now I kind of want to go back to the 6. Does anyone have experiences and know if at&t has a limit of returns? Would I be able to return the 5s and get a 6?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I posted in another forum but I'm sure this one gets more traffic.

I got the 6 on release day and ended up returning it a week later and got a 5s. Now I kind of want to go back to the 6. Does anyone have experiences and know if at&t has a limit of returns? Would I be able to return the 5s and get a 6?

The return period for both Apple and AT&T is 14 days from date of original purchase. Depending on how they "time" the purchase, they may give you the full 14 days from the date that you purchased the 5S. Or they may time the return period from the original purchase (since the 5S was purchased by returning the 6). Either way, the return/exchange period for the iPhone 6 ended on 10/03. The return/exchange period for the 5S is either over or fast approaching.

Get yourself to AT&T quickly and find out. Of course the other unknown is the availability of the iPhone 6. You may be able to return the 5S, but there?s no guarantee that they will have an iPhone 6 or 6 Plus for you.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
or if at&t will do something like verizon did for me. The store I got my phone from they dropped it caused damage to it long story short they refused to take it back. I contacted verizon because I was still in my 14 days but they didnt have any in stock. So they basically are letting me use my damaged 6 until my replacement comes if i didnt do it like that I would have been out of my exchange period. At&t might I doubt it since your stituation is different then mine, might let you keep the 5s until your six gets in stock but like hank said I get down to store FAST! and get process going.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Verizon only allows one exchange. Not sure about AT&T but I found out about verizon the hard way. Upgraded to M8 then went in to exchange for a 5S. Somehow, I ended up getting the Moto X instead and I hadn't read the bottom of my receipt stating that I only get 1 exchange so I was stuck with the X. Thankfully I was able to sell it and buy a 2nd hand 5S!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2