Using an unlocked iPhone on Verizon
Hey guys. Weird situation.
I have an unlocked iPhone 6 from AT&T that has been confirmed to work with Verizon's network. Apple rep told me they're all the same except the sprint version.
Since I'm switching to Verizon, I purchased an lg G3 which has a micro sim, not a nano. Luckily, I have a sim cutter. No problem. The only issue I'm worried about is it says it's an NFC enabled SIM card.
Does anyone know if this is going to affect use on the iPhone 6?
Any help would be great!
- 10-08-2014, 07:29 PM #2
- 10-08-2014, 07:33 PM #3
- 10-08-2014, 07:42 PM #4
- By John Yester in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2014, 10:37 AM
- By Cleveland in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 21Last Post: 10-10-2014, 10:18 AM
- By mactracker1138 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2014, 08:07 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2014, 04:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2014, 03:51 PM