Beats Music App stuck in "loading" Cannot Delete
Can anyone tell me how to delete the Beats Music App. I downloaded this morning and it is stuck in the loading process. I have hard reset, synced with iTunes and clicked to reload from Apple App Store with no luck. Just want it off the phone. Thanks in advance for the help.
- 10-07-2014, 11:39 AM #3iMore Newbie
- 45 Posts
Re: Beats Music App stuck in "loading" Cannot Delete
You could always restore the iPhone through iTunes.. but I know it is a pain if you have a big backup. Have you tried double clicking the home button, closing the Beats card and then a Hard Reset (Holding down Lock + Home button till it shows the Apple) ?
I would also try signing out of the AppStore account, double pressing the Home button, closing all the apps, then a Hard Reset.. When the phone reboots, Logging back to the AppStore and try to re-download the Beats app?
- By SaMaster14 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 24Last Post: 04-20-2015, 01:47 PM
I plugged my phone into my computer to charge it and now I have unwanted pictures, how can I get rid of them?By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2014, 08:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2014, 04:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2014, 03:27 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2014, 02:40 PM