Vaja Case came in! (PICS)

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Just received my Vaja case for my iPhone6. Love the look of the case. Obviously it takes away from the super thinness of the device, but it looks great!.

Here are some pics:

---

If you guys want more pics from different angles, let me know!

rajeshr68

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Sweet! I love the cases that Vaja makes. Having said that, I find that their cases are thicker than the Apple ones and make the phone feel too big (IMHO).

If that does not bother you, these are probably the best leather cases available for phones today! :beer:

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Different looking case, how does it feel in the hand, smooth, slippery?

It's perforated leather, so its 'rough,' but smooth (hard to explain). Definitely not slippery. Feels kinda like the car seats in a Mercedes for example :p (the perforated leather)

Sweet! I love the cases that Vaja makes. Having said that, I find that their cases are thicker than the Apple ones and make the phone feel too big (IMHO).

If that does not bother you, these are probably the best leather cases available for phones today! :beer:

Yes, they are a bit thicker than apple cases, but it doesn't bother me. The phone is so thin to begin with, it adds just a little extra weight/thickness. Definitely a quality leather case!

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Great pics! Thanks for sharing! That looks like a sweet case. What is that brown one? Is it a pouch to hold it in?

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
It's perforated leather, so its 'rough,' but smooth (hard to explain). Definitely not slippery. Feels kinda like the car seats in a Mercedes for example :p (the perforated leather)

Well, if you can afford a Mercedes, you can certainly afford a $90 case :rotfl:

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Great pics! Thanks for sharing! That looks like a sweet case. What is that brown one? Is it a pouch to hold it in?

Ya, its just a leather pouch that the case came in. I guess you could use it to hold the phone in haha

---

and my parents drive Mercedes', I'm more of a BMW guy myself :p

CrackOne

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I have a Vaja case on the way. I know that you said that the case takes away from the phone's thinness. Does it make it feel much bigger in your hand and in your pocket?

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I've always wanted one...I just can't make myself go through with it...

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
That looks like something that the kids would make on craft day at school

that was productive. thanks for your input

I have a Vaja case on the way. I know that you said that the case takes away from the phone's thinness. Does it make it feel much bigger in your hand and in your pocket?

I don't think so. Obviously you can feel a difference, but the phone is still slim, still fits right in my pocket and feels great to hold.

Looks awesome!

thanks!

I've always wanted one...I just can't make myself go through with it...

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

The case is definitely a luxury item (for case standards). There are many options that will protect the device just as much, and probably look just as good. I feel like you are paying for leather quality and the brand with Vaja. (but then again, there are also designer cases that are less durable for double the price...)