Will I keep the same device if I change from Verizon Edge to a 2-yr agreement?

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
If I return the iPhone 6 back to Verizon Wireless to opted out the Verizon Edge, will I be able to still get the same iPhone 6 with 128GB with a two year contract?

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME SPACE GREY 128G iPhone 6 using far far away Time Machine

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't see why you wouldn't especially being that all you are doing is changing from one financial method to another within Verizon. Give 'em a call ask them.

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I don't see why you wouldn't especially being that all you are doing is changing from one financial method to another within Verizon. Give 'em a call ask them.

Can't I just go to there retail store and ask them?

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME SPACE GREY 128G iPhone 6 using far far away Time Machine

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
So I can go can with a 2-year contract from Verizon Edge by opting out of the Edge while returning the iPhone 6

He meant sure you can, as in, 'sure you can go to a retail store and ask them'. These specific questions that you have regarding how Verizon plans work, and what options you may or may not have, are best to be asked directly to Verizon store representatives. They handle these types of questions every day, whereas we here in the forums do not. You can save yourself a lot of time, effort, and additional questions by simply going straight to the experts. Good luck.

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
He meant sure you can, as in, 'sure you can go to a retail store and ask them'. These specific questions that you have regarding how Verizon plans work, and what options you may or may not have, are best to be asked directly to Verizon store representatives. They handle these types of questions every day, whereas we here in the forums do not. You can save yourself a lot of time, effort, and additional questions by simply going straight to the experts. Good luck.

Thanks.

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
If I return the iPhone 6 back to Verizon Wireless to opted out the Verizon Edge, will I be able to still get the same iPhone 6 with 128GB with a two year contract?

Just call CC and ask. I had to switch and Iphone just hit. I grabbed a Maxx then I called they said I could hang on to the Maxx till my iphone came in.
But then it was going to be a few weeks. I saw the 128 was available called back. They said No problem. Received my space gray 128gb last Wednesday.