Bestbuy early upgrade question

paramaribo

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
My early upgrade starts on Nov 12 for a two year agreement with ATT and I don't want the NEXT. My question is will bestbuy do the early upgrade sooner than Nov 12 or will I just have to wait for Nov 12?

epicness4G

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
As a previous Best buy mobile manager, best buy will not be able to do it Sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
My early upgrade starts on Nov 12 for a two year agreement with ATT and I don't want the NEXT. My question is will bestbuy do the early upgrade sooner than Nov 12 or will I just have to wait for Nov 12?

My exact upgrade date was September 21st but on the att website it said I was eligible for my upgrade with a two year agreement as early as the last week of August but that's just my experience as far as upgrading early

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I have Verizon, not AT&T, but I'd assume the protocol would be similar. So if you call and explain that you'd like to upgrade, it's very likely that they will bump your date up for you since your upgrade date is not far off. Verizon has done that for me many, many times over the years. Be polite when asking and good luck. :)

jasonprice

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

From previous AT&T experience, They will usually bump your update up if its within 30 days of your actual upgrade date, and you havent had any account issues (READ: If you have paid your bill on time). Any further out than 30 days and they were not willing to do it for me. This was also a few years ago when I had AT&T, your experience may vary. You are going to have to call AT&T to find out, Best Buy has no authority over this.

epicness4G

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
From previous AT&T experience, They will usually bump your update up if its within 30 days of your actual upgrade date, and you havent had any account issues (READ: If you have paid your bill on time). Any further out than 30 days and they were not willing to do it for me. This was also a few years ago when I had AT&T, your experience may vary. You are going to have to call AT&T to find out, Best Buy has no authority over this.

Yup and also if they bump your upgrade, it will have to be done at an att retail corporate store, not an authorized dealer like best buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk