Two points consider after Day 1 of new iPhone 6

donawalt

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
1. Consider one of the Apple cases - leather or Silicone. I actually intended to get Leather but thought Silicone felt more like leather than the leather! BUT - the real issue is this - I read the complaints how the bottom of the case is open - you can see why because the phone is so thin, there would only be a very small piece of material stretched across which would become problematic. BUT THERE IS A BENEFIT! I keep my phone in my pocket and it always has dust on the face. Just a little, but I could never get it off when you have a bumper all the way around, without a damp cloth. But with the bottom open, it is so easy to just swipe the phone display and the few dust particles are gone! My phone looks great after a day of use instead of collecting dust in the edges of the case.

2. Get an iPad 12W charger! I thought I read somewhere the iPhone 6 could take more charge than the 5s, so I tried it - I am thinking is went from discharge to 90% in about 90 minutes! Don't hold me to the exact timing, but it was much faster than the little 5W adapter.

Lovin' my iPhone 6, glad I joined the family...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods