The 6 feels small now
I ended up buying the 6 plus on launch day. Earlier today I went into an Apple Store to play around with the 6, and that thing felt small. I then went to grab a 5S & that thing felt tiny. I remember after getting the Plus on launch day, I played around with my friends 6 and noticed how it felt perfect in hand & was a great size. I wondered if I could adapt to the Plus, or if I should have gotten the 6 instead.
Well After having the 6 Plus for 2 weeks now, it's my new norm. I can't see myself going back to a smaller screen. The 6 Plus has me hooked. iPhone phablets 4 life!!!
- 10-04-2014, 10:41 PM #2
- 10-04-2014, 11:10 PM #3
- 10-04-2014, 11:47 PM #4
Re: The 6 feels small now
That's the way I felt handling my five the other day. However I was easily able to adapt to a Lumia 920, HTC One or S4 after my 4S/Z10 after a bit of time. What's strange is that when I went to an iPhone 5 after those phones, it didn't require any adjustment. I think it was just because I was so relieved to be back to something that worked and didn't give me problems. The only sacrifice I have to make when going from an i5 to a i6 Plus though is that I am unable to bike with it in my pocket. It is just too big and digs into my thigh when I peddle so I put in it my messenger bag while biking to school. Other than that, I am getting along fine.
- By pauloregan in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 08-11-2015, 04:50 PM
- By polo2883 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 13Last Post: 08-08-2015, 08:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2014, 09:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2014, 06:16 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2014, 04:51 PM