- Best AnswerOct 03 2014 | 6:41 pm EDT
Yes but the stock might not be there, so if they don't have it they will refund you and then order one if you want to go that route. As long as it's within the 14 day return time.
- 10-03-2014, 06:36 PM #2
- 10-03-2014, 06:41 PM #4
- 10-03-2014, 06:50 PM #6
- 10-03-2014, 06:55 PM #7Banned
- 6,101 Posts
I posted this in one of the other threads you started on this subject. (I guess if you start a thread, ask a question and donít like the answer, just keep trying with a new thread?)
The official policy is that you can return online purchases an an Apple Store. Here's the policy. In this case, I donít think the issue is the return, but rather it appears to be a matter of having stock on hand to handle the exchange. This is different from a warranty replacement where the stores have a dedicated supply of devices for warranty replacements.
I fully expect this to change back to what we have experienced as "normal" once the initial surge subsides, later in the year.
- 10-03-2014, 07:43 PM #9
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-21-2016, 09:55 AM
- By timkimball1955 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2014, 06:38 PM
- By LJ20 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2014, 06:34 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2014, 06:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2014, 05:12 PM