Apple leather iphone 6 case

izzyardo

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I have the blue silicone case. It's been on for about a week and I see no discoloration at all. It's gorgeous against the black. I like the stiffer design compared to other silicone cases and the suede lining is a nice touch.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I went with the black version again for my 6. A few buddies commented on the $45 price tag but I view it this way.
Beyond the way I think it looks and feels (love both), i also consider that it was the only case I used on my 5S. It may very well be the only case I use on my 6. I used to buy a case a month to either change it up or to continue to seek that perfect style. So honestly, $45 in my world is a steal and in essence saving me $$.

Good point. I agree with this 100%. I haven't bought other cases add of yet! Let's see what happens

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I have the black one on my 5S and I love it. It has been the best case I have ever had on my 5S.

Sent from my iPad Air. Best tablet on the planet.

Yep. I probably bought 50 cases for my 5 & 5s's looking for the "perfect" one...until I found the Apple leather case. I had the black one on my 5s for almost a year...which is a record for me! When I saw they were being made for the new phones, there was no question as to what I was using.

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I was a big "Kavaj" brand fan but I tried the Apple Leather cases and loved it...

I have been using the iPhones naked right now but have the leather case in case I decide to go back.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Two questions --
1. For those of you with the space grey 6 or 6Plus, which color did you get?
2. Has anyone run with their leather case? Does sweat ruin the leather? I run a lot so want to make sure if it gets some sweat on there from being on me during a run, it won't ruin the case.

Thanks!

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Nice thin, sexy looking case. Had one on my 5 & 5s, with no issues so I was an early adopter for the iP6 model too.

I had an issue with the leather separating from the case shell, causing what looked like "blisters" on the outside, but Apple sent a replacement and it's been perfect since. The leather is a bit slippery out of the box, but grows softer and more "grippy" with use.

alias3800

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
The leather case is definitely nice and high quality feeling. I rarely if ever use cases but got one for those rare times I want a case for a bit of extra protection.

Got it yesterday. Tried it on phone. Felt good. Took it off because it still bugs me for daily use. Prevents smooth side swipe gesturing which I use a lot.

It's there for when I will need it but it won't be on for day-to-day use.

Exactly. This. I returned my silicone one (and didn't pick up the leather one) because the inability to swipe smoothly is annoying. It makes the usable area on the screen (feel like) it shrunk.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Decided that I'm going to stick with the Spigen case I ordered. It should be sufficient.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk

Last edited:

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I got my brown case on Saturday. Looks nice! Love the feel. Did a 10K race with it in the back pocket of my tights and it was fine. Love it so far. My navy leather case should be coming here sometime this week. I may just stick to the two leather cases for the time being.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I have the iPhone 6 silicone case in black. I may get the black leather one later on but love the look of the silicone case; doesn't look cheap and it fits the phone well.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Got the blue silicone for my 6.

Love the leather, but it got dirty too easily with my 5s. (The 5s, my American travel phone, rocks a FabShell now from Speck.)

I noticed that they went with darker colours for the new leather cases, which makes sense -- they look better as they darken from wear...

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
For anyone who has the red leather case, how long have you had it and how is it holding up against wear and tear and dirt. Any input is greatly appreciated.

mustang8918

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
My leather ebay case arrived from china today, so it took roughly two weeks. I love the feel and it's not slippery like the neo hybrid that it's replacing. The only problem I've noticed so far is that sometimes I have to hit the power button twice, I may need to try to reposition the case a little so that it's aligned better but other than that I love it.

Attachments

• IMG_0013a.jpg
    IMG_0013a.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0014a.jpg
    IMG_0014a.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0015a.jpg
    IMG_0015a.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0012a.jpg
    IMG_0012a.jpg