Apple leather iphone 6 case

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I just bought the black leather iPhone case and i am amazed! I couldn't find a case THATS light and thin I went bare for a bit than I had to try this after seeing it in the store and wow! It's very light and thin feels like no case! And classy much? You know it's a apple product when it looks its best! Only down part is the dust that gets against the edges :(

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Glad you like it. I have been hooked on the Apple leather case since the 5S release. The 5S version saved my phone from several drops to the concrete, but I am doubtful this version would do the same. It is extremely thin as you mentioned and open at the bottom. But, applecare gives me piece of mind while using this beautiful case. In my opinion, nothing feels better in the hand than it does. Enjoy!

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
They are nice cases I'm going to get one for the sleek look. Nothing like getting dressed up for a wedding lugging around the old otterbox right... But in my industry of work using the Apple case on a regular bases it wouldn't last a month

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
The leather case is definitely nice and high quality feeling. I rarely if ever use cases but got one for those rare times I want a case for a bit of extra protection.

Got it yesterday. Tried it on phone. Felt good. Took it off because it still bugs me for daily use. Prevents smooth side swipe gesturing which I use a lot.

It's there for when I will need it but it won't be on for day-to-day use.

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I grabbed one in pink. The leather grain type is different according to the store rep. End result is the case feels slicker. I'll keep working with it though. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412460168.850576.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1412460183.124722.jpg

Excuse my thumbs as they tap away on my "6" #SwipeLife

jasonprice

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Im a fan of the Apple leather cases, and have the blue one for my 6. Its definitely thin and doesn't offer a lot of protection. I view it more as protection against scratches than anything else. Still, I love the look and feel of leather, and the fact that its an official Apple product means I know its going to fit and blend in with the function of the phone.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
View attachment 67358a week of the red leather case, still pretty clean unlike the one on my 5S.
Super must of added some sort of fabric to repel dirty

Keep us posted on this. I have always wanted the red leather case, but when I see how dirty it would get with other users, I always decided against it. It would be nice if this case can stay clean. I would definitely get the red then.

Sent from my iPad Air. Best tablet on the planet.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Keep us posted on this. I have always wanted the red leather case, but when I see how dirty it would get with other users, I always decided against it. It would be nice if this case can stay clean. I would definitely get the red then.

This case is awesome. But I did notice the sides ate getting slightly darker. I think in time it will get dirty.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
This case is awesome. But I did notice the sides ate getting slightly darker. I think in time it will get dirty.

That's what I feared. I would be highly upset if I paid $50 for one and it turned out like that because unfortunately, the red does not look good dirty like the tan or even dark brown would. I have a tan leather Apple case for my iPad Air and it has gotten a little dark on the edges, but it doesn't look bad at all because of the color. I did see that Apple came out with a dark brown leather case that I think would look awesome even if it got dirty, but he red, not so much. But thanks for the reply.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
That's what I feared. I would be highly upset if I paid $50 for one and it turned out like that because unfortunately, the red does not look good dirty like the tan or even dark brown would. I have a tan leather Apple case for my iPad Air and it has gotten a little dark on the edges, but it doesn't look bad at all because of the color. I did see that Apple came out with a dark brown leather case that I think would look awesome even if it got dirty, but he red, not so much. But thanks for the reply.

That's ask good man. In thinking of getting the black leather one simple and sleek

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711