Going to return my 6

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Had the gold on my 5s and really like it. But on the 6 to me looked better with the space gray. Was very happy they had it in stock.

I saw a space gray 6 and a gold 6 plus today at Best Buy. I liked the space gray more than the gold for sure.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't be shocked if they swap gold out for another color next semester. Could totally see them bringing back the all black model while keeping the space grey too.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
The only white iPhone I ever owned was a 4s, and I thought that looked sharp. Every other white version I never really cared for.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
lol I admit I was a "white phones are for girls" guy during the 4, 4S, and 5. But that silver ring sets it off. I'm in.

I've always liked the white right from the 4. Just looks clean and in my opinion very Apple.... Everything Apple was white before the iPod and iPhone started up

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I've always liked the white right from the 4. Just looks clean and in my opinion very Apple.... Everything Apple was white before the iPod and iPhone started up

There was something about the white on past versions that turned me off. I thought the color yellowed a bit. I also noticed that it seemed like every female who walked the earth had the white iphone. But I dig this a lot.

Had a couple buddies ask me if I'd accessorize it with white pumps and sunglasses. Sexist pigs. Only hooker heels for this chick lol.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
There was something about the white on past versions that turned me off. I thought the color yellowed a bit. I also noticed that it seemed like every female who walked the earth had the white iphone. But I dig this a lot.

Had a couple buddies ask me if I'd accessorize it with white pumps and sunglasses. Sexist pigs. Only hooker heels for this chick lol.

If people are that insecure about their manhood that a white phone makes you girly then they aren't real men. Real men do as they please

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I never considered when I got the white front on the phone that it would be feminine. That's seems odd. PINK I could see, but white is white.. gender neutral. Besides I can't wear hooker heels, hurts my calves.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Now THAT is a nice truck! Matches my white 6 with black leather Apple case nicely. Maybe I can persuade the wife....

....yeah no.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods