Scratch on screen...

pfry10

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I've been super careful with my phone since I got it and have not put it in my pocket with anything else. But today 2 scratches appeared. Just needed a place to vent. Thanks for listening.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No problem. Anyway, you might want to consider putting a screen protector on it...:)

pfry10

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I have always been putting the Glas.T tempered glass cover on all my iPhones but left for vacation right after my iPhone 6 arrived. The screen protector is sitting at home waiting for me. Figures.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I have always been putting the Glas.T tempered glass cover on all my iPhones but left for vacation right after my iPhone 6 arrived. The screen protector is sitting at home waiting for me. Figures.

Sorry to hear. That sucks!

Joe Tischer

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Funny, with my Nexus 5 I did not get a screen protector for it, and for over a year I didn't have any scratches..With my new iPhone 6, I feel like it's a little more fragile, just due to the thinness of the device itself (essentially it's a sheet of gorilla glass). The first thing I did was put a screen protector on it...I always baby my devices, but this thing was flapping around in the wind yesterday as I was holding it up..

H_D

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
I haven't used a screen protector since getting my first iPhone 4 & been lucky enough to only have had one scratch the entire time . I have had each version since and never used one until I got my iP6. I installed the Zagg Glass because my rational is that it is a larger screen in which scratches in my estimation are more likely to happen. I friend of mine had bought the iP6+ launch day and just a couple hours later, he had 2 scratches around the home button (which you could only see at a certain angle under light, but still...). That pretty much made up my mind seeing that. I've always carried my iPhones in a holster on my belt so don't have to worry about keys or change issues. Sorry to hear of though. Screen protector, as you know, is a very good idea to add to our new iPhones.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
What are you all doing with the fact that screen protectors (glass) like Zagg does not actually fit the whole front? Even their website is saying it won't be out for several weeks. Using a cheaper stick on one until the glass fits. Does someone have one that actually fits the phone yet?

Nurnberg77

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

That's a tough one, cuz! That's why I always dress-out from day 1. If I can't, then I stay with the old phone until I can. But this, too, shall pass. Keep your head up...😎