Has anyone had their screen become unresponsive? A couple times, my screen will stop registering touch responses. If I turn the screen off and then back on, it starts to work again.
Does this sound like an ios bug or a hardware issue? If I go to an apple store, I don't know if it is going to do it while I am there since it is not happening all the time. However, if it is a hardware issue, I do want to take care of it.
- 09-30-2014, 11:54 AM #2
- 09-30-2014, 11:54 AM #3
- By Timm4y77 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2014, 09:26 PM
- By nicole paradas in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2014, 09:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2014, 05:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2014, 04:36 PM
- By Manny13840 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2014, 12:59 PM