How to get a crowd funded iPhone 6

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
There was another listing this " kid" on iPhone launchpad listing talked about his dad being in hospital. My dad is very sick i wanted get him a iPhone I think it would cheer him up and wake him up from his coma. Please I want my dad well I'll send the winning bidder a thank you card........ I was like are you for real, worst part was auction was up over 400$

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I can't stand stuff like this. If you can't afford to buy a smartphone then you definitely don't need a smartphone because you need like... food.. and shelter. If you have those things then get your *** in gear and earn that **** for yourself like EVERYONE ELSE. Oh and I love the "god bless" at the end.. **** off. Anyone who gives money to these crooks are a bunch of suckers.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I can't stand stuff like this. If you can't afford to buy a smartphone then you definitely don't need a smartphone because you need like... food.. and shelter. If you have those things then get your *** in gear and earn that **** for yourself like EVERYONE ELSE. Oh and I love the "god bless" at the end.. **** off. Anyone who gives money to these crooks are a bunch of suckers.

Totally agree! What I liked was how this kid said "I'll pray for you" like I would want a loser praying for me! And who do they pray to....? The welfare God? LOL

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
There was another listing this " kid" on iPhone launchpad listing talked about his dad being in hospital. My dad is very sick i wanted get him a iPhone I think it would cheer him up and wake him up from his coma. Please I want my dad well I'll send the winning bidder a thank you card........ I was like are you for real, worst part was auction was up over 400$

That is the worst when someone uses a tragedy (if his father even is sick in the first place) to try and get something that they really don't need. But not surprising with the people in the world anymore.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
That is the worst when someone uses a tragedy (if his father even is sick in the first place) to try and get something that they really don't need. But not surprising with the people in the world anymore.

Well it kinda made me chuckle especially the " my dad is in a coma and it might cheer him up" like if he's in a coma I don't think he's going to notice. I felt bad for laughing though :-/