How to get a crowd funded iPhone 6

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
We need a new roof.. wonder what I can say to get bids on that? Water dripping in our baby's mouth? Our kittens may get crushed if the roof collapses? My mother is in a coma and the dripping water is messing up her electronics? Any of those work? Does it matter we have no kids, kittens and/or my mom died in 1994?

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
We need a new roof.. wonder what I can say to get bids on that? Water dripping in our baby's mouth? Our kittens may get crushed if the roof collapses? My mother is in a coma and the dripping water is messing up her electronics? Any of those work? Does it matter we have no kids, kittens and/or my mom died in 1994?

Just make up a really good sob story that will reach overly sensitive people's(mainly women's) emotions. All of those should work. Maybe try all three. After all, you'll probably need post several ads to get enough money to replace your roof. You could ask for a free iPhone 6 while your at it!

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
God only helps those who help themselves but if it's an iPhone, the Lord God commands you to beg and then he will bless your benefactor.

tajaz11

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
These types of things remind me of the site that directors and peg rangers of sort use to get money from people to do a movie or make a game, or something of that nature. I can't remember what it is called, but I can't stand stuff like that.

People are using it as a way of not spending their own money at all for project and if it sinks, they lose nothing.

It is becoming a lack of personal engagement of a product and using free money from donations mean they neither have to or will they out in their best effort towards said project. It is a pretty sad reality of the way things are becoming worldwide.

Anyway, this is just another example of the way people are becoming, because of the Internet. People's moral compass are being damaged as a result of the anonymity of the Internet and the feeling no repercussions for things you do. Just another sad story to add to the mix.

Sorry for the long post, these things just truly upset me.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
This reminds me of some article I saw the other day about a woman who says the government doesn't give her enough money for welfare, and because of this she is fat. According to her, the $40k+ a year she gets in welfare isn't enough to buy healthy food for her and her kids, so instead her cabinets are LOADED with junk food (and they had a picture in the article)...I'm talking a TON of food!!

She also believes that the government should offer monetary incentive to lose weight.

I don't know if it was a fake, parody article...but in this day in age, I believe it!

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
This reminds me of some article I saw the other day about a woman who says the government doesn't give her enough money for welfare, and because of this she is fat. According to her, the $40k+ a year she gets in welfare isn't enough to buy healthy food for her and her kids, so instead her cabinets are LOADED with junk food (and they had a picture in the article)...I'm talking a TON of food!!

She also believes that the government should offer monetary incentive to lose weight.

I don't know if it was a fake, parody article...but in this day in age, I believe it!

Wow! I really hope it was fake, but unfortunately it's probably wasn't.

BobLobIaw

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm interested in the terms and conditions of the prayer(s) offered. I don't see a duration, but if the offeror is committed to twice-daily prayer for a period exceeding five years, I might be willing to invest a substantial sum toward his iPhone purchase. Also, the prayer substance matters. While I might not be interested in securing a banal "Lord's Prayer" for several hundred dollars, a personalized, on-demand prayer service that addresses my current needs with respect to God's favors could be invaluable. I think I'll e-mail this guy before the sale if it isn't already closed.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm interested in the terms and conditions of the prayer(s) offered. I don't see a duration, but if the offeror is committed to twice-daily prayer for a period exceeding five years, I might be willing to invest a substantial sum toward his iPhone purchase. Also, the prayer substance matters. While I might not be interested in securing a banal "Lord's Prayer" for several hundred dollars, a personalized, on-demand prayer service that addresses my current needs with respect to God's favors could be invaluable. I think I'll e-mail this guy before the sale if it isn't already closed.

Haha good points! Also, as the screenshot indicates, there was less than 5 minutes left In the sale when I stumbled across it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77