Anyone order from AT&T on or after 9/23?

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I plan on ordering a 64gb gold later on today or tomorrow.. Think it's safe to say I'll have it in a few days?
On the AT&T site it shows as 7-14 business days but I hope you do get it sooner, if not join the "misery loves company" club. Lol
d9210aa7d2bdb2d7680a044d93952c08.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Interesting, just called to check on the shipment, recording says back ordered. Oh well, cest la vie it will be here at some point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

B-17 Pilot

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I ordered my 6 Plus 64 GB in Space Gray on September 22nd. I immediately received a confirming email that indicated a ship date of between 10/30 and 11/10. Nothing has changed from this initial email!! :-(

Mike

B-17 Pilot

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Baseballbert - as you feel frustrated on your iPhone shipment date. . .you can comfort yourself in the fact that your Giants are leading my Nats 2 games to 0! I am leaving work now to watch the game on T.V. Maybe eventually you can watch my victorious Nats in a replay on your new iPhone!! :)

Best,

Mike

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Well since my team, the Brew Crew took a nose dive after a great initial start I need to find some other distraction.

The once a week Badgers and Packers are not enough. :D

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Baseballbert - as you feel frustrated on your iPhone shipment date. . .you can comfort yourself in the fact that your Giants are leading my Nats 2 games to 0! I am leaving work now to watch the game on T.V. Maybe eventually you can watch my victorious Nats in a replay on your new iPhone!! :)

Best,

Mike

Arghh! I scheduled a 2pm-3pm client thinking the game would be earlier or later. Doh!

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
There is a Best Buy near the house that has them in stock. Probably going to cancel and go that route.

Good luck to you. Unfortunately our local BB doesn't have any in stock, so not an option for me.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Pulled the plug on the 64gb order and tried to track one down. Came close, but was a little late at a local Target.

Decided to go for the bird in the hand and order through ATT after all. Says 7-14 days to ship, and I know it will be here at some point without having to chase all
Over heck and high water to find one.

The 5 is still silky smooth so I'm
Good until the 6 shows up!

tazman69

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I skipped ordering online from AT&T and ordered from Apple yesterday. I figured ordering straight from the source would be better. My order said 7-10 business days but it appears it will be sooner. My order has already changed to Preparing to Ship. I ordered the iPhone 6 Space Grey 64GB.

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Wow that's crazy. I am happy for you and miserable for myself. Lol

I am still stuck on 10/13-10/21 on the website and backorder on the 877#.

I ordered the silver 64 Gb 6 from the local store to be shipped to the home address. That isn't one of the devices that is scarce.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro