Purple haze, lines, and freezing camera?

cjeter02

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
My camera has a purple haze or lines running up and down or else it freezes. Anyone else having the same issue? I've called apple and tried several different things to fix it. Apple told me that is have to send it to them and then they would either fix it or send me a new one.... That means I'll be out of a phone for 3 days!! I cannot do that! I have a child and I depend on my phone for my business! The closest Apple Store is 5 hrs from me.

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
My camera has a purple haze or lines running up and down or else it freezes. Anyone else having the same issue? I've called apple and tried several different things to fix it. Apple told me that is have to send it to them and then they would either fix it or send me a new one.... That means I'll be out of a phone for 3 days!! I cannot do that! I have a child and I depend on my phone for my business! The closest Apple Store is 5 hrs from me.

The closest Apple store is 5hrs away? That sucks. I have 4 within a half hour or less of me.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

Have you tried your carrier? Maybe they'll give you a loaner when you send your iPhone to Apple.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
The closest Apple Store is 5 hrs from me.
And I thought I had it bad with being 2 hours one one from The closest AppleStores... Did you trade in/sell your previous phone? You could always activate your previous device if you still have it, or find a friend with a spare device you can activate while your device is off for evaluation for service or replacement...

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I haven't seen any evidence of the purple haze that I would sometimes see with my iPhone 5 and so far, the camera hasn't frozen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711