When can i get an iphone6....

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Its like my 3rd try since iphone was released and I couldn't get my hands on it....so I'm a student living in Marburg (DE), and the nearest apple store from here is in Frankfurt....but everyday I went to there, the freakin iphones are already sold-out...and I don't wanna continue with this blind attempts because the expenses of the travel (around 12,5? the train ticket) and I would like to know if things gonna cooldown a little and if ll be possible to buy an iphone this saturday (10/04) without picking a line at 4 am...also, do someone know how can I check if the iphones are already sold-out on an specific apple store?
PS: I know everyone ll suggest that i just make the online purchase...but my freakin credit card isn't working in Germany....only the debit one.....and german online apple store doesn't have the debit card payment option...

nlys87

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I bought an iPhone at the Apple Store in Frankfurt this week. I would strongly recommend reserving your preferred model via the website. Cannot post links right now there fore add [Redacted]

Right now reservation is not available. It will become available a few minutes after 12pm tonight and you can reserve an iPhone for you to pickup tomorrow.

The process worked fine for me. Reservation became available at 20 minutes past 12pm. I ordered an iPhone for pickup at 4pm, was there at 3.30pm, waited in line for 10 minutes and left with my new phone. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Raginrogue

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Usually it's same day reservation and pickup. For instance, I had to reserve my iphone 6 at midnight and pick it up the same day in the afternoon.

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Same day pickup, you pick what time you want to pick it up. You only have an hour though (for example between 10-11am). That's how I got mine 2 days after launch.

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Thank you very much everyone, you have no idea how you made my life easier. Just one more thing: I tried today between 00:00 and 01:00 but they only had the 16gb model for the reservation. Can this change or the store only allows the 16gb model reservation?

jonathan2677

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
It will change all models are available for reservation, but I believe u have to pay right then online for it, and yiu said your card don't work. Can u go buy like a ore paid visa

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
It only shows what they receive/have in stock. If it only shows 16GB, then that is all they have at the time you checked. You don't have to pay anything on the spot. You pay for it when you pick it up. If you don't pick it up at your allotted time, it just gets put back into inventory.

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Everyone thank u very much for the help....yesterday i was able to reserve one and today i picked my new iphone 6 space grey 64gb from de apple store...i just needed to wait only 3 minutes on line...im just having some insues with contact migration from android to iOS....any tips?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen