Thinking of exchanging my iPhone 6 for the iPhone 6+ within the 14 day time frame, will there be an upcharge?

F0REVERY0UNG-

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Question!

I have an iPhone 6 with T-Mobile, and I'm thinking about exchanging it for the Plus within my 14 day time frame (I have until Friday), and I just wanted to know if I will get my downpayment back or will they apply it as the downpayment for the Plus?
Has anyone done an exchange with T-Mo? If so, how does it work?
Please and thank you.

Edited to add: Also, Is it really not possible to contact their customer service 24 hours?

Edited again to add: Do you guys know which color, in the 64GB variant would be the easiest (quickest) to get?

I just keep coming up with questions. lol

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: Question!

You'll get your payment back or they will apply it to your bill if you ordered through the call center. I returned my order and the delivery was received Friday; I still haven't gotten my refund from them yet or an email saying that they got it.

No, customer service isn't 24 hours. I'm not sure what time they close but they open at 6am EST.

Last time I asked them if it was a specific color or size variant that's shipping the fastest and they weren't able to tell me this time. Last year they told me and I got the phone right away.

Best option is to go into a store (which is what I'll be doing this week) to order and get free overnight shipping. The stores are saying 4-6 days for delivery and in most cases, people have received the phone they ordered in the store but their call center order hasn't arrived. I'm not sure what's up with that but I know what I have to do to get my phone. My 14 days will be up this Friday as well and I'll be returning my other 6 to the store.

F0REVERY0UNG-

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site

You'll get your payment back or they will apply it to your bill if you ordered through the call center. I returned my order and the delivery was received Friday; I still haven't gotten my refund from them yet or an email saying that they got it.

No, customer service isn't 24 hours. I'm not sure what time they close but they open at 6am EST.

Last time I asked them if it was a specific color or size variant that's shipping the fastest and they weren't able to tell me this time. Last year they told me and I got the phone right away.

Best option is to go into a store (which is what I'll be doing this week) to order and get free overnight shipping. The stores are saying 4-6 days for delivery and in most cases, people have received the phone they ordered in the store but their call center order hasn't arrived. I'm not sure what's up with that but I know what I have to do to get my phone. My 14 days will be up this Friday as well and I'll be returning my other 6 to the store.

Thank you for this!
I'm sorry I sound really stupid, but I've never exchanged a phone before.

Even though I ordered this online, I can return it to a store? Or do I have to send it back?
Also will I have to return this and just use my 5S until the Plus ships?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

Thank you for this!
I'm sorry I sound really stupid, but I've never exchanged a phone before.

Even though I ordered this online, I can return it to a store? Or do I have to send it back?
Also will I have to return this and just use my 5S until the Plus ships?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to send the phone back and you'll have to use the 5s until then.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal