Want to purchase Iphone 6 at Bestbuy

paramaribo

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
But they seem to be out of stock always and I choose Bestbuy because they will give me $300.00 for my iphone 5s (perfect condition), when I check their website for the 16GB space grey (AT&T) they are out and then the next day the have them available and when I go there they have nothing........Aaarghhh

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
But they seem to be out of stock always and I choose Bestbuy because they will give me $300.00 for my iphone 5s (perfect condition), when I check their website for the 16GB space grey (AT&T) they are out and then the next day the have them available and when I go there they have nothing........Aaarghhh

I got $225 for my iPhone 5 & I bought my 128 gb gold iPhone 6 there. I had originally wanted a 64 gb silver but gold 128's is all they had so I just decided to get it because I was so desperate for an iPhone 6 lol. Also when buying your phone from best buy the money can only go on a gift card they don't put it towards your phone or bill but I used the giftcard to purchase a really good screen protector and some cases. Honestly it's a crapshoot when it comes to buying phones from them,what online tells you can be completely different than what's in store

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

Why not do it at Apple Store? They quoted me for $310 for my 5s and they let you use that credit toward the purchase of your phone.

paramaribo

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Funny, last year they allowed me to put the 320.00 I got for my iPhone 5 towards my 5s. They put it in a gift card and then I was allowed to put it to the 5s.

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Funny, last year they allowed me to put the 320.00 I got for my iPhone 5 towards my 5s. They put it in a gift card and then I was allowed to put it to the 5s.

Really? wow. Well I had asked if I could do that and the store I went to told me I couldn't do that. I don't know if maybe it was because of my plan or carrier?

cjdscratch

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Really? wow. Well I had asked if I could do that and the store I went to told me I couldn't do that. I don't know if maybe it was because of my plan or carrier?

I did the same thing with two phones that I traded in. They put the trades on gift cards and then I used them for my new phone purchases.

hailteam1

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Just got my 128 gold art there yesterday. It's a total crap shoot as far as if they have any in stock. There was a guy that drive a little over an hour from Miami to central Fort Lauderdale cause the girl who answers the phone told him they had Verizon 6 in stock. He went nuts when they told him they only got one Verizon 6 that whole week. IMHO your just going to have to in to each store and be prepared to take what ever they have. Btw they gave me $240 for my i5 64gb and I used the gift card for cases screen protector and tax on my next plan and still have 100 left.

JAStark27

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
The only thing I guess you can't do with the gift card is pay the installment billing down payment/tax on sprint because it has to be done before activation on a easy pay line. You can use the gift card toward the tax on verizon or AT&T or there Next or Edge plans and also use it toward any 2yr contract or outright price. You might of encountered a new employee who just didn't know. There's a lot of stuff for a mobile associate to remember. We have the prices change on us every Sunday morning, different promotions all the time, carriers changing there plans around, and then if best buy itself changes a policy. After being there almost a year I'm use to it but for someone new it can sometimes be a pain at first and hard to keep up if you don't get enough hours.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2