Maximizing iPhone 6 camera pictures..Not including edits or third party apps
What in camera adjustments can be made to maximize the iPhone 6 camera.. I know they have the slider thing to adjust brightness and darkness....Is there anything else one can do?
I come from Android where you can adjust the pic quality in app...
- 09-27-2014, 06:35 PM #2
Re: Maximizing iPhone 6 camera pictures..Not including edits or third party apps
Other than what's in the Photos & Camera settings, you will need a 3rd-party app to do some specific adjustments. Then again, I don't have the iPhone 6 or 6 Plus to verify my claim......Anyway, below are some camera ops you may find interesting:
645 Pro Mk II - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/645-...mUvbUpU2349016
ProCamera 8 - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/proc...mUvbUpU2349016
Camera + - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/came...mUvbUpU2349016
- By wotsit1982 in forum iOSReplies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2014, 03:55 AM
- By jaleelhamid in forum iPhone 6Replies: 12Last Post: 09-29-2014, 10:59 AM
- By wotsit1982 in forum iOSReplies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2014, 09:03 AM
- By tmx31415 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2014, 03:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2014, 03:05 PM