Restoring iPhone help
This iPhone 6 is my first dealings with the iPhone so I'm in a learning curve on backup and restore.
With all the freeze ups and dropping hot spot to my iPad I did a backup thru iTunes and then thru iTunes I did a restore. Did I do this correctly or should I had just backed up the phone and then start over fresh as if I've never owned an apple product?
Reason I'm asking I'm still having to hard reset the phone and it's still dropping the hotspot to my iPad.
In did go into network settings and reset those as well so if anyone can tutor me on how to correctly back up and restore of be grateful to you
Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk Pro
- 09-26-2014, 08:13 PM #2
Re: Restoring iPhone help
I recommend you restore your device via iTunes, and then set it up as a NEW device and NOT from a backup. Afterwards, and before you configure any email accounts, etcetera, experiment with the hotspot feature and see if it maintains a connection. Also see if the device freezes or not. If all appears well, then go ahead and setup your device in the manner you want.
- By moloes in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 84Last Post: 10-30-2015, 12:43 PM
- By falconeight in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 11Last Post: 09-28-2014, 12:23 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2014, 06:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2014, 04:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2014, 04:48 PM