iPhone 6 in New York

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
This is crazy I've been stopping by different Verizon and Apple stores (5 of them) in Manhattan and there isn't one single iPhone 6 or plus to be found in all of NYC! Not even the 16gb hahah.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
This is crazy I've been stopping by different Verizon and Apple stores (5 of them) in Manhattan and there isn't one single iPhone 6 or plus to be found in all of NYC! Not even the 16gb hahah.

It's not really crazy. It happens every iPhone release. I've seen the 128gb silver available at my local apple once since release but no other phones. The back order on apples website is only 7-10 days. That's actually better than most launches.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if it would just be quicker to pre-order and wait the 7-10 days instead of trying to find one again all next week.

You may get lucky in the next 10 days, but it'll take a lot of work. Also you may not and it may take even longer to get it. Personally I would just order it and wait the 7-10 days. I will admit that is easy for me to say because I have the phone I want. I feel your pain.

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
The other thing to remember is that it is NYC - do you know the number of people that actually live in and around the NYC area? That is it... I got mine pre-ordered from the 5th Ave store and the line for pre-order was insanely long, in addition to the 12 blocks of the other line.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
It has been relitavely easy to reserve an iPhone 6 for pickup in Los Angeles County and Orange County here in Southern Cal. All while the ship dates remain at 7-10 days

classc1

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I was at a Verizon in NYC today and was told that even if you pre-order on-line, the earliest ship date as of now is 10/21. I got lucky. I pre-ordered the day before it was available and got mine in less than a week via mail.

classc1

May 8, 2012
Visit site
The other thing to remember is that it is NYC - do you know the number of people that actually live in and around the NYC area? That is it... I got mine pre-ordered from the 5th Ave store and the line for pre-order was insanely long, in addition to the 12 blocks of the other line.

Really? I walked into a Verizon literally the afternoon before it was released on 9/18 and did a pre-order.. and I had my phone via mail the following Wednesday on 9/24. I didn't realize people were waiting in line to pre-order.

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I went on Verizon Wireless website and ordered there instead of getting it from the store.. So I am waiting for my shipping date of 10/3 to get my iPhone 6 - 128GB Space Gray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure OP if you got your phone - iPhone 6 is available for pickup on online orders in 3 stores right now - 5th Ave, GCT and Roosevelt Field Mall

You can order it and pick it up in the next couple days too in case you are not in these neighborhoods.

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Come to Long Island. Hit Apple in Garden City, or Radio Shack. I walked into Apple 5th Ave the night of the launch and got my 6. Timing is everything.

Excuse my thumbs as they tap away on my "6" #SwipeLife

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods