- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
My iPhone 6 Randomly Freezes and Reboots. Should I make a genius bar appt.?
I got my iPhone 6 the day it came out.. And if the past few days I noticed how everyday if not once but more than once, it would freeze and reboot. I'm a teen so I was on Snapchat and I would go to a girl's story and my phone screen would go red/blue and then reboot... Or earlier today my phone would Lag and then freeze, but earlier today my phone froze and then rebooted... WHAT TO DO? Should I set an appointment at the Guniess Bar? And also as I was typing this my phone would skip and type and deleted stuff by itself.. PLZ HELP!
- Best AnswerSep 25 2014 | 5:13 pm EDT
Yep. Make a genius bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store....
- 09-25-2014, 05:13 PM #2
- 09-25-2014, 08:50 PM #3
- 09-25-2014, 09:04 PM #4
- By RescueEMT911 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 58Last Post: 10-21-2016, 06:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2014, 06:41 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-26-2014, 02:17 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2014, 04:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2014, 04:50 PM