The Slim Case Thread

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I have the blue tech21 case and a "Galaxy like" Speck Candyshell Inked case. I want one more to complete my trifecta. I think I'm going to get the Apple silicone case in product red (I tried the leather and found it to be too slippery). I'm like deedeebear....I have an addiction lol

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I have the blue tech21 case and a "Galaxy like" Speck Candyshell Inked case. I want one more to complete my trifecta. I think I'm going to get the Apple silicone case in product red (I tried the leather and found it to be too slippery). I'm like deedeebear....I have an addiction lol

Lol isn't it a terrible one but so much fun!!! Lol I haven't held an apple silicone case yet but I really want to so I can see how it is in hand. I was thinking red too. Great minds think alike :p

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy doesn't have or carry the silicone cases for the 6 (I don't think) but I think I saw in a video that they have the same feel as the ones for the 5C. So I'm going to try and get by a Best Buy to see what they feel like. I'm just a lowly truck driver and I'm currently out on the road. But I may go buy a Best Buy in the next couple of days down in south Georgia.if I get the silicone case, it's definitely going to be in red. So I guess great minds do think alike lol

aaron130

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Loving the Spigen Slim Armour, comes with a card that use as a kickstand.
6d1b231c5871c16b4c066673a6f9d3f4.jpg

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy doesn't have or carry the silicone cases for the 6 (I don't think) but I think I saw in a video that they have the same feel as the ones for the 5C. So I'm going to try and get by a Best Buy to see what they feel like. I'm just a lowly truck driver and I'm currently out on the road. But I may go buy a Best Buy in the next couple of days down in south Georgia.if I get the silicone case, it's definitely going to be in red. So I guess great minds do think alike lol

I have the clear version of this one -- but it's also in red. $15, too.

Insignia Case for Apple iPhone 6 Red NS-A64T2CP - Best Buy

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I confess to buying the red Apple brand case and liking it. Same for a beats Pill XL. Neither are bargains but they offer great quality performance. The bright red and sticky nature of the case are great for sports and darkness without the huge size or obnoxious design some cases have.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Bought these two TPU gel skin slim cases from eBay for about $5 each. I think I will buy the gray one as well. Love the design and feel of it.ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1415475746.498268.jpg

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Which one do you have?

I know this question wasn't for me, but I have the Apple iPhone 6 Silicone case in black. I really like it, but I think I'll end up buying a leather case to use as my main case as the Silicone cases pick up lint easily.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I found the faubashi.com iPhone6 cases really interesting, I ordered one will share pictures as soon as i get it :D

Yes please share. These look nice and really slim. Kinda costly for a thin piece of plastic though. So I'm curious to see how it really is.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a fairly slim and reasonably priced iphone 6 case with a little bit of grip to it? Currently using a Spigen Slim Armor which I like but it always feels like it's going to slip out of my hands.

Sent via Tapatalk on my i6...

Rishi Desai

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a fairly slim and reasonably priced iphone 6 case with a little bit of grip to it? Currently using a Spigen Slim Armor which I like but it always feels like it's going to slip out of my hands.

Sent via Tapatalk on my i6...

Speck Candyshell Grip