- iMore Intermediate
- 178 Posts
Can anyone tell me why email is not pushing to my iPhone 6?
Not sure if this should be in the iphone 6 catagory, or the ios8. either way. Ever since I got my new iphone 6, my mail is not pushing to my inbox. I will not see any messages until I open the mail app, then wait about 15 seconds. Before ios8, I would get both Gmail and Yahoo mail pushed to my inbox. I have checked my settings and they are both set to fetch. Anyone else experiencing this?
- Best AnswerSep 24 2014 | 5:27 pm EDT
Gmail doesn't push using the native Mail app unless you have a paid Google Apps account and use Exchange for pushing. You should be able to change Yahoo to push.
- 09-24-2014, 05:11 PM #2
- 09-24-2014, 05:27 PM #3
- 09-24-2014, 05:27 PM #4
- By MilliwaysPub in forum iCloudReplies: 7Last Post: 12-31-2014, 04:49 AM
- By Em Likhaba in forum IntroductionsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-10-2014, 04:55 PM
- By fmflex in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 10:06 AM
- By NeverEnough02 in forum iOS 8Replies: 6Last Post: 09-24-2014, 08:48 PM
- By Honey Beagle in forum AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2014, 03:03 PM