- iMore Beginner
- 82 Posts
I don't seem to get app update notifications unless I tap on the Updates tab. Why?
So I don't seem to get app update notifications from the App Store unless I open the App Store and actually go to the updates tab.
Is it set to show after a certain amount of time or is this a problem?
- Best AnswerSep 25 2014 | 1:00 pm EDT
If you have auto updates ON - you will not see it. Everything happens in the background, one less thing to worry about.
- 09-25-2014, 01:00 PM #2
- 09-25-2014, 01:40 PM #3
- By Scatabrain in forum iPhone 6Replies: 14Last Post: 09-25-2014, 11:02 AM
- By doraem0n in forum iPhone 6Replies: 8Last Post: 09-24-2014, 03:31 PM
- By Craig in forum iOS 8Replies: 6Last Post: 09-24-2014, 01:37 PM
iOS 8.0.1 kill the Touch ID and cell service on your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus? Here's how to fix itBy iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2014, 01:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2014, 12:51 PM