I have a new pair of Samsung headphones that came with my Galaxy S5 that worked perfectly with my iPhone 4. I plugged them into my new iPhone 6 and at first the sound would cut in and out and the controls wouldn't work. After inserting the headphones into the jack multiple times, they now sound fine but the controls still don't work. Has anyone else experienced this issue? I know they aren't Apple headphones but they worked fine with my S5 and my daughter's iPhone 5C.
- 09-24-2014, 08:51 AM #2
Re: Headphone issues
Hi Lyall. I have not had any issues with third party headphones and my iphone 6. I am not able to test Samsung headphones but all others so far have been fine. Do you have any other headphones you can try that would help rule out a defective headphone port? Even if you don't personally, perhaps a family member or friend does? Hopefully someone else with Galaxy S5 headphones and an iPhone 6 can chime in.
- By brett_f in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 22Last Post: 12-07-2014, 09:23 AM
- By DatdudeKG in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2014, 06:48 AM
- By Morganas in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2014, 05:31 PM
- By hockey1299 in forum iOS 8Replies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2014, 09:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2014, 11:33 AM