Oh, grumble... ringtone problems
So I used a ringtone maker app to make a ringtone out of a song from my library. It said the ringtone was created, and to get it via iTunes. I'm in iTunes now but I can't see my ringtone anywhere. Can anyone help?
- 09-23-2014, 06:14 PM #2
Re: Oh, grumble... ringtone problems
You have to convert it in iTunes and then change the file extension in windows explorer. I use to have the instructions bookmarked but I don't seem to have it anymore. It's a huge PITA. Who says iPhones are easier to use than Android. Nothing like dragging a ringtone to a folder!
You should be able to find the instructions online. Sorry I don't still have it bookmarked.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
- By pasha3211 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-13-2014, 11:10 PM
- By kalimera in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2014, 09:56 AM
- By technoman919 in forum MacBook ProReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2014, 07:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2014, 05:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2014, 07:04 AM