Battery Backup case with Qi wireless charging

polo2883

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
So I loved my wireless charging with my Note 3.
But I want to find a battery backup case like mophie or incipio but want a built in wireless charger.
Charging my phone at work with the Tylt charging stand is great. It charges and I can still see the screen and see if I need to respond to anything.

So far I have found the incipio offgrid with Qi charging but only for the iPhone 5.

Am I the only one that likes to have wireless charging with additional battery backup?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure you're not the only person, but many of us don't appear to have a need for it. I know I don't...:)

polo2883

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Its not a need for me. Its a convenience factor. I like just being able to set the phone down and have it charge rather than find the end of the charger cord and plug it in.

weblou

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Cool feature to have but i use my phone a lot when charging so a charger is way better for me. I use to have it on my S4 but only used it at nights.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
A battery case that offered wireless charging would be useful for those times when I am away from a charging point for long periods (and don't have my 10,000 mAh battery pack with me) but as it would add a lot of bulk to what is already a larger phone than the 5s, i'll pass.

polo2883

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
A battery case that offered wireless charging would be useful for those times when I am away from a charging point for long periods (and don't have my 10,000 mAh battery pack with me) but as it would add a lot of bulk to what is already a larger phone than the 5s, i'll pass.

I highly doubt it will add more bulk. The wireless adapters that I have seen and used for other devices are extremely thin.

nite732

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Yeah that is true. I have one at work in my car and one I carry with me. I want to be completely wireless. Now I need everything to have airplay.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234