WiFi question...sorry in advance.
I've read some say they reset network settings to get wifi to work. 1. What are the pitfalls of resetting network? 2. My WiFi at work just seems to go in and out and doesn't "grab on" like it's supposed to. I reset the WiFi and everything but nothing seems to work. I have yet to reset network on my phone because I read someone say they didn't want to do that...and, well, that scared me. Anyone?
- 09-23-2014, 10:06 AM #2
Re: WiFi question...sorry in advance.
- By Andre_P in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2014, 04:33 PM
- By fridayxiii in forum iPhone 6Replies: 5Last Post: 09-23-2014, 02:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-23-2014, 10:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2014, 08:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2014, 07:12 AM