I noticed friends changed ?Sent from iPhone? To ?Sent from iPhone 6?. Would you do that?

AB Lambert

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
All,

I was laughing this weekend because a bunch (I mean a bunch) of my friends changed their signature from ?Sent from an iPhone? To ?Sent from an iPhone 6 (Plus)?. Would you do that?

Have you or would you do that?

A.B.

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
When I had a blackberry I changed my Gmail signature to say:

"Sent from my Blackberry Curve - Powered by Google."

I REGULARLY had people ask me how I was running Android on a blackberry. Hahahahaha.

To answer the question, though, I don't usually use mobile signatures anymore outside of Tapatalk so probably not.

Sent from my iPhone 5 running iOS 8.0 while impatiently waiting for my 6+ using Tapatalk

candy jar

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
All,

I was laughing this weekend because a bunch (I mean a bunch) of my friends changed their signature from “Sent from an iPhone” To “Sent from an iPhone 6 (Plus)”. Would you do that?

Have you or would you do that?

A.B.
No... i don't have any signature on my emails--none of their business what I have... right?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Signature has been disabled as long as I can remember. No reason to have it really - so many people using mo Ike devices does it really matter which one?

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, like Hank I just have basic contact info in my signature. No device specific stuff. I don't plan on changing that once I get my 6

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I don't use signatures for a simple reason - I use my phone most of the time for business and I want to not let people know if I am away from my desk.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711