Show us your iPhone 6 Homescreen

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
nice screens guys. its funny i was just in another thread on here where there saying jail breaking is dead people dont customize and theme anymore think this proves otherwise :)

As long as there is personality there will always be customization.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Space~G using Tapatalk

mayconvert

May 7, 2013
Visit site
lol should just rename this post "show us your wallpaper" every single screen is exactly the same since iPhone offers ZERO customization.
customization = X apps + wallpaper. done.
Looks exactly the same as it did 7 years ago other than the flat rainbow colors.
I love iOS and have a iPhone 6 but I am SO sick on static, auto arranging icons, and still no REAL widgets. ...
iOS 9... nothing new there either. More of the Same ol same ol....
still can't kill all apps with a single button, you still have to swipe each and ever single app you've opened in the last X amount of time.

It's Why I bought a new Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and use it as my daily driver and treat my iPhone 6 as an iPod touch.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
lol should just rename this post "show us your wallpaper" every single screen is exactly the same since iPhone offers ZERO customization.
Looks exactly the same as it did 7 years ago other than the flat rainbow colors.
I love iOS and have a iPhone 6 but I am SO sick on static, auto arranging icons, and still no REAL widgets. ...
still can't kill all apps with a single button, you still have to swipe each and ever single app you've opened in the last X amount of time.

It's Why I bought a new Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and use it as my daily driver and treat my iPhone 6 as an iPod touch.

Well that is what jailbreaking is for if you want the widgets and more customization. Secondly phones have became more of a preface to what better works for you as a sequence to what you own. I own many apple products like many others on here so having the iPhone just makes an ease of use.

Lastly you have the right to post your opinion, but don't post something like that in a thread to put down something you don't like.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm gald your enjoying your new Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and I hope it works out for you. I'm also glad there is a plethora of smartphones on the market so consumers have plenty of choices. I have had different Android devices and hands down they do have the BEST customization of all OS's no doubt, but I prefer the Apple iPhone as do a lot of others on "iMore". Have you tried our sister site "Android Central" it might be what your looking for to express your love of Android. Oh by the way Apple does have "widgets" maybe not as plentiful as Android, but there are some. ENJOY your new Galaxy S6.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435899319.211298.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435899330.478959.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435899341.713635.jpg
Just a few, located in the Notification Center (NC)....and their is always Jailbreaking for more customization.

JaneGI

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Let me tell you. Samsung is great. Been a Samsung / Android user for as long as I can remember. But you get tired of it as well. Only had my iphone for a couple of months and loving it. Loving the fact that I dont sit for hours customising it then changing it. Then change it back. I absolutely love changing my wallpapers and at the moment, that is enough for me. Now I dont sit and think how should I change my phone next. Dont think I will go back anytime soon. But enjoy. Android Central is cool. Were on there when I had my Samsung as well.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I'm gald your enjoying your new Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and I hope it works out for you. I'm also glad there is a plethora of smartphones on the market so consumers have plenty of choices. I have had different Android devices and hands down they do have the BEST customization of all OS's no doubt, but I prefer the Apple iPhone as do a lot of others on "iMore". Have you tried our sister site "Android Central" it might be what your looking for to express your love of Android. Oh by the way Apple does have "widgets" maybe not as plentiful as Android, but there are some. ENJOY your new Galaxy S6.
View attachment 84438
View attachment 84439
View attachment 84440
Just a few, located in the Notification Center (NC)....and their is always Jailbreaking for more customization.

How did you get your notifications to display like that?

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Never used android central I was a rooter so I stayed on xda-developers .

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR