Show us your iPhone 6 Homescreen

Nurnberg77

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
This is the stupidest question ever...and I'm sure the ridicule will follow...but how do you even post a picture of your Homescreen? Do you take an actual picture of it with another iPhone and send it to yourself? Or is there a way to capture a screen shot of your Homescreen?

LeDave

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
This is the stupidest question ever...and I'm sure the ridicule will follow...but how do you even post a picture of your Homescreen? Do you take an actual picture of it with another iPhone and send it to yourself? Or is there a way to capture a screen shot of your Homescreen?

press the home button and power button at the exact same time to take a photograph of your screen.

LeDave

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
15625069622_edce833874.jpg
15621560971_584661bc68.jpg

Roikins

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Sorry for the newbie question, but how are you getting the dock to change? No matter what wall I use mine seems to stay the stock grey. TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is one app that you can change every color for everything it calls ChroMagic.
Hope it helps

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
How can you post those big pictures of screenshots? On PC?

Sent from my using Tapatalk

No, you can just post them from mobile. Click reply, then click on the second icon from the left (using the app) or click the picture of a tree (in a browser). Then choose the photo you want to upload and viola! Done :)

Roikins

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
No, you can just post them from mobile. Click reply, then click on the second icon from the left (using the app) or click the picture of a tree (in a browser). Then choose the photo you want to upload and viola! Done :)

Thanks for your response, that's what I did, I know how to put a picture, but they just was small, I see others has original like screen size pictures, it could be because I have my iPhone's screen zoomed ? :)

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for your response, that's what I did, I know how to put a picture, but they just was small, I see others has original like screen size pictures, it could be because I have my iPhone's screen zoomed ? :)

Possibly. Try it without zoom and see if that works :)