Show us your iPhone 6 Homescreen

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi there
Was just wondering how you got the one screen clear of all icons... I move all of mine to the next screen, but as soon as I press the home button, it cancels the blank screen and then I'm left again with two screens full of icons !?!?!? I would really love to have my first screen clean, to appreciate my wallpaper... and then scroll right to get to my icons... thanks a stack

thats all i had to do. dunno whats going on with that. :-S can you leave one icon and have rest stay on second screen ? only reason asking is maybe you could try that leave one icon reboot and then move that last icon over see if it stays ? just figure throw my two sense in because all i had to do was just move them to second screen.

redsharktibby

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
ok... I tried again this morning
I can move all the apps to another screen, then I am left with a blank screen... but as soon as I press the home button in order to make the icons stop wiggling... it removes my blank screen... is this how it's suppose to be.. or am I doing something wrong... I would love for my home screen to just be blank so I can see my wallpaper.. then when I swipe right.. all my icons are on the second page... thanks

Make sure your phone is on iOS 8.3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Anyone who loves comics will know this is the cover of Max Ride First Flight. I love the colors on the cover and had to have it on my phone.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1430244457.245782.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77