Beats By Dre

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I hope never. Beats are way over rated! There's better hardware. Apple did not buy Beats for the hardware. They wanted the streaming music biz.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I think Beats sound good, much better than Bose headphones, but maybe that's just me.

Anyways, I don't think that it will be in the iPhone until next year maybe.

John Flud

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
I've tried them. they are way too bass heavy. if you like rap music, they're probably perfect, but I like country music, bluegrass, folk, etc. thizzing thumping bass with muffled highs are NOT what I'm looking for. apples cheap 25 dollar earpods sounds much better than beats.

I really hope apple doesn't make beats headphones their standard.

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I've tried them. they are way too bass heavy. if you like rap music, they're probably perfect, but I like country music, bluegrass, folk, etc. thizzing thumping bass with muffled highs are NOT what I'm looking for. apples cheap 25 dollar earpods sounds much better than beats.

Even if Apple did make Beats headphones their standard, they would be worth way more than their "EarPods". So you could sell the beats, buy some EarPods, and have some cash in your pocket.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Honestly, the new Beats Studio 2.0s are not bass-heavy anymore. I listened to them a few different times and they aren't too bad. I used to be a Beats hater myself, but after trying them, they do sound pretty good. :)

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I really hope Apple doesn't implement it. I had it on my HTC One and it was terrible. Too much bass. I really like Apple's earbuds and audio hardware.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site

"If you like rap music..." Honestly...

John Flud

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
"If you like rap music..." Honestly...
honestly what? rap doesn't benefit from bass heavy headphones? I don't listen to rap so I could be wrong on that, but when I've seen others who enjoy it playing it in their cars, the bass is enough to rattle the walls. when I tried the beats thats what it reminded me of.

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
My husband likes all kinds of music and decided beats weren't for him because of all the base. I got him some Sol Republics and he loves those

yaynative

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I hope never. Beats are way over rated! There's better hardware. Apple did not buy Beats for the hardware. They wanted the streaming music biz.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Beays headphones are way over rated, but the Beats speakers on my HP laptop are loud and fantastic. I think they may have used the Beats software in iOS 8. The speakers are that much better than the 5s IMO.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711