Restoring songs issues
My wife and I are loving our new iPhone 6's however we are having one very frustrating problem. We are attempting to restore our music via iTunes Match and it is just taking forever. I would write this off as overloaded servers due to the iPhone 6 launch if we haven't seen this issue before during non-launch times.
We got the 128MB model with the idea that we would load more of our over 14,000 songs. However just our normal 4000 songs loaded on our new phones has taking all weekend and we're not done yet.
Just curious if anybody else are having the same issues and if a resolution has been found.
PS Our internet connection is 45 down and 6 up so that shouldn't be the problem
- 09-21-2014, 07:38 PM #2
- By cwbcpa in forum iOS 8Replies: 16Last Post: 09-23-2014, 11:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2014, 08:25 AM
- By Bob_B in forum iOS 8Replies: 7Last Post: 09-21-2014, 04:35 PM
- By Josh K in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 5Last Post: 09-21-2014, 02:18 AM
- By unstoppablekem in forum MacBook ProReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2014, 03:58 PM