Question about iPhone exchanges
So I have a 16 GB iPhone 6 plus, originally I thought I would be good with the storage size but now I changed my mind. Since pluses are sold out everywhere, I wonder if apple will let me reserve a 64 Gig for the next shipment they get in store. I know I have 14 days but if I return it now, I will be without a phone ( since I sold my iPhone 5). Anyone know if they will let you do this??!! I am going to my local Apple Store today just to ask. But wanted to see if any of yall knew! Thanks
- 09-21-2014, 09:43 AM #3
- 09-21-2014, 09:49 AM #5
- 09-21-2014, 09:53 AM #6
- 09-21-2014, 11:24 AM #7
Re: Question about iPhone exchanges
16 GB iphones should be illegal lol
Unless you are someone that takes photos seldomly, doesn't take videos, doesn't have a music collection or like downloading videos/movies, the 16 will be severely limited. Once an iphone's memory is full, it runs poorly too.
And yeah, there is the "cloud" for storing stuff. But unless you have a constant wifi connection, you'll burn through data streaming and moving things back and forth from the cloud.
Bad move on Apple's part to not make 32Gb the minimum on the 6's.
- By Baz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2014, 07:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2014, 06:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-21-2014, 08:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2014, 08:41 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2014, 08:12 AM