Anyone going for a Clear Transparent Case for iPhone 6?

takuma089

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I bought a Spigen Ultra Hybrid with the Gold Sides, so it matches my gold iPhone 6. and to show off the gold color of the iphone. will post pictures of the case with the phone when I receive it tomorrow. :)

xderiwx

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
The case I am using has an aluminum bumper and hard clear back. It's the "Infinite Case" by Rock. I like it because the buttons feel just like the iPhone 6 button's and they click just as responsive.

Does the aluminum have any negative affect on signal strength?

Posted via the iMore App for Android

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I m using spigen ultra thin fit case and it spoiled my iphone look not from scratches but from dirt stains on white bands and lil on gold aluminium also on back, dont know how to get rid from this dirt stains, after cleaning from many solutions its not going off, buying case was waste of money for me 😔

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the Griffin Reveal. Clear back with TPU bumper. Fits nice and snug and doesn't take away from the look & feel of the phone, which I love.

btru82

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Ringke fusion all the way. No additional bulk, clear, doesn't show scratches and best of all has port covers to prevent dust buildup. Oh yeah it's also very cheap on Amazon!

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
My case, the Spigen Ultra Hybrid Crystal Clear also does not stick to your phone and is completely clear. It has a plastic back and TPU cushion sides that absorb impact way better than plastic does and the whole thing, including the sides, is transparent.

iPhone 6 Case Ultra Hybrid (4.7) | SPIGEN SGP

http://www.cavaraty.com/site/images/product/l/4589.jpg

I have been rocking this case for several weeks and no discoloration and looks new still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rishi Desai

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I got my mom the Verus crystal mixx for her white and silver iphone 6. Seems to be holding up just fine so far (had it for 2 months)

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I have a Spigen Ultra Hybrid right now. I like it a lot. My only gripe is the flush style buttons. I ordered a Luvvitt Clearview case which seems very similar to the Spigen, but has raised buttons. I also have a clear Spigen Capsule case but i don't like it. Fits too loose and the glossy internal TPU sticks to the back of your phone and creates watermarks. Here's the Ultra Hybrid with its glowing ability!

be1466c336d7aeb6c1fa9e288128eab2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I have a clear case from Incase on my silver 6. Didn't want to cover it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I just ordered a no name 0.3 mm TPU case from eBay for $4. It should be here Friday.

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Just switched from a Spigen Ultra Hybrid to a Luvvitt Clearview. The Luvvitt has regular buttons you can feel, and a much smoother seam between the TPU and polycarbonate. No sharp edges on the Luvvitt Clearview.

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Just switched from a Spigen Ultra Hybrid to a Luvvitt Clearview. The Luvvitt has regular buttons you can feel, and a much smoother seam between the TPU and polycarbonate. No sharp edges on the Luvvitt Clearview.

I just got my Luvvitt Clearview, yesterday, and really like it. I also love the feel of it in my hand.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Those plastic backs always seem to scratch, though. Won't stick like the TPU backs, but they are prone to scratching in my experience.

Had the Ultra Hybrid for 2 days, back already got major scratches even with the film peeled off. Gave up on finding the perfect case and bought a Black Leather Case

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox