Anyone going for a Clear Transparent Case for iPhone 6?

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
We sell those at my job, the rubber part on the top turns black really quickly and the back plastic gets scratched with ease. I had it on my 5S and stopped using it after 3 weeks. Just my personal experience.

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I want to ask one thing that is it safe to put spigen ultra thin fit transparent case on iphone 6, the case material is not silicone, its hard plastic case which is very thin, so my question is that can spigen case put scratches on iphone 6?

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I have the Spigen clear case. I like the way it feels & looks. I don't like the way the buttons push with the case on.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
My case, the Spigen Ultra Hybrid Crystal Clear also does not stick to your phone and is completely clear. It has a plastic back and TPU cushion sides that absorb impact way better than plastic does and the whole thing, including the sides, is transparent.

iPhone 6 Case Ultra Hybrid (4.7) | SPIGEN SGP

http://www.cavaraty.com/site/images/product/l/4589.jpg

I know this thread is for the 6's but just wanted to show some love for this case! :)

We have these Ultra Hybrids for our 6+'s which we originally bought as temp cases before the tech21's came out. Will probably use the tech21's most of the time but these clear cases are great - slim, lightweight and add almost no bulk yet are protective.

Next best thing to naked especially because I have a hard time holding on to my 6+ without a case (and lanyards!). ;)

I always have at least one (or three) clear cases in my collection and I never use any phones naked. And yeah, the cases may get a few tiny scratches if you keep them in pockets with keys, etc., but nothing takes away from the beauty of the phone. My clear cases for my 5 still look great.

Seriously, who cares if your case is scratched anyway. It's a protective CASE and that's what it's there for! 😜 At least your phone isn't scratched, right? ;)

Last edited:

dk2b

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1412991882.377967.jpgi just ordered this one from case mate. I also like to have a clear case in my collection for those times I like to admire the beauty of the phone😁

KarmelVixen

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Oh good. I am glad you have it and like it. Now I feel even better about my purchase. Thank you😁

It was the first case that was put on my phone. It's nice, thin & light weight. You should like it alot. Hoor you enjoy it an your most welcome.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 67990i just ordered this one from case mate. I also like to have a clear case in my collection for those times I like to admire the beauty of the phone😁

I had this case for my 5. Really liked it! :) I of course used it with a lanyard and never dropped it.

Hubby had it on his 5 for a while until he dropped his phone and ended up with a little nick on the edge of his phone. So he used his Otterbox for a while until we discovered amazing Tech21 cases which are slim AND protective.

So, this case-mate is slim and looks fabulous and protects against scratches but doesn't provide complete drop protection.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner