Reachability

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
It would seem like reach ability would be more of a necessity with the 6+. I held the 6 yesterday at my local Apple Store and found one handed use was better than obviously the 6+.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I?m trying to remember to use it. It?s a really cool function, but I keep forgetting about it.

Hank you have the 6+ right? Are you finding yourself using your phone more now with it in one hand and using your other for touching the screen?

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I've always used my iPhone's that way. Rarely a one-hander.

Oh ok cool! I'm getting my 6+ Thursday and I'm still thinking if I should get the 6 cause I handled both yesterday and the 6 was so perfect but I love the screen on the + and the battery life potential. Arg decisions, decisions.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Use it frequently. I have all my folders in the dock for easy one handed use. The only downside is it reminds me every time how unnecessary the physical click of the home button is. I would prefer to do away with that hard click and make the bottom bezel less tall. And the top one as well.

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I use it all the time. I have small hands so it's hard to reach the top. I couldn't reach the top of my 5S sometimes.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2