Just saw the iphone 6 plus in person..

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Canceling my pre order for it & re sending back all my cases lol that thing is like a brick. I'm definitely getting a 6 now, holy crap. and I won't be waiting for any bs shipping dates either I'm heading to stores first thing tomorrow morning

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Canceling my pre order for it & re sending back all my cases lol that thing is like a brick. I'm definitely getting a 6 now, holy crap. and I won't be waiting for any bs shipping dates either I'm heading to stores first thing tomorrow morning

Lol I played it with today while I wouldn't call it a brick since it is pretty thin and light, it is a very big device. Too big for my taste. 6 is perfect for now.

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Lol I played it with today while I wouldn't call it a brick since it is pretty thin and light, it is a very big device. Too big for my taste. 6 is perfect for now.

By brick I meant the size lol but yeah I'm definitely getting the 6 now. my area was never selling any 6 pluses anyway

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I did not pre-order this time, and wanted to see both models in store. I totally agree the 6+ is massive and I would be disappointed unless it was a secondary phone/min-tablet. They still has iPhone 6 gold/64 & 128 in stock. Much better choice unless you're 6' 5" and palms the size of tennis rackets.

PeltFrelken

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
I had the opposite reaction. I saw both phones and immediately thought that the Plus looked great. But, it's polarizing, for sure.

Aaron Starr

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I agree with you, I'm not really a fan of the 6+. I just can't picture myself holding a iPhone just as big as my Note.. it seems too unordinary since Apple had made us to believe "bigger phones" wasn't the answer till now. :confused:

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I did not pre-order this time, and wanted to see both models in store. I totally agree the 6+ is massive and I would be disappointed unless it was a secondary phone/min-tablet. They still has iPhone 6 gold/64 & 128 in stock. Much better choice unless you're 6' 5" and palms the size of tennis rackets.

I'm actually only 5'7 lol and my hands are kind of big but i held the 6 plus in my hand and had serious issues working with it so i decided okay no lets just get the 6. I had wanted the 64 gb silver one but I'll settle for gold too,just anything but black

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Same with me. Size is just too big for me, even though I'm 6'3" and have large hands. Pocketability and one-handed use are 2 big factors in why I chose the iPhone 6

Definitely,I want the one hand use. making sure it fits in a pocket wasn't a big deal for me because 95% of my clothes don't even have pockets lol

tattooed4515

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
The 6 plus isn't that bad to use one handed really. You just have to learn how to do it and that's the challenge. The reach ability feature definitely helps a lot. The only issue I have is when typing and trying to reach the character selector to type a ? One handed lol

hooplvr

Nov 27, 2008
Visit site
The 6+ is a beast! Lol although a beautiful beast. I'm really happy with the 6 so far. Like most people, I debated whether or not to get the 6 or the 6+. Looks like I made the perfect choice.

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Same here. Went to the store. Saw it. Immediately cancelled my preorder. Walked out of the store with a 6.

I'm driving around to stores today to see if I can pick up a 6. Tons were sold out yesterday when I called around (but by the time I was calling stores were closing in the next few hours) so most likely the reason why I didn't get one.

Larry Pager

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
I played with a 6 Plus, I feel it is MASSIVE! It is not for me, I feel it is like SG Note III or something.

Well it's an option for people who want a phablet. I'm going to the mall today to see them in person. I kinda want to get the 6+ to see what it's like to live with a phablet.

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I was surprised that it wasn't as big as I thought. Still probably too big for me though!

Really? that thing was huge to me I really under estimated the size. my dad got an S5 the other day and that's what got me thinking that anything is bigger than that is gonna be too big for me

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Really? that thing was huge to me I really under estimated the size. my dad got an S5 the other day and that's what got me thinking that anything is bigger than that is gonna be too big for me

It's still big for sure. But maybe I overestimated what I thought it would be.

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
The 6+ is a beast! Lol although a beautiful beast. I'm really happy with the 6 so far. Like most people, I debated whether or not to get the 6 or the 6+. Looks like I made the perfect choice.

I went through threads on here and kept seeing people talk about how they ordered or wanted a 6 plus until they saw it in person,and I was like what lol why would that change your mind? but when I saw it for the first time yesterday I was like um yeah...I'll be joining the "wanted the plus until I saw it in person" club

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711