How much did you pay for your new iPhone 6?

paramaribo

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
My early upgrade is Nov 12 and I am a little tired of signing any new two year agreement and want to buy it outright for $649.00 but Bestbuy is offering and even $300.00 for my iphone 5S but selling the phone 6 for $699.00. My question is...is it worth it? What did you pay?

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: How did you pay for your new iPhone 6?

Best Buy has been doing this for a while. No way I'd pay over retail for a phone. Unless your phone is damaged you can get more for it selling it yourself.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

I used Next. I was going to go to the store and pay cash but I pre ordered after a looooooong conversation with a friend and just used Next. I'll be paying it off early. Next year I'll get it cash and gift my 6 to a family member.

raorth

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site

paid full price. Did not want another 2 year contract and did not want to do Next.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

Bought it outright. I'm off contract so I don't really have a choice:)

tyler_barnhardt

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site

Signed a new two year contract with Verizon. Not happy about it but also know that I will be with them for another two years. I sold my 5s for 380 on craigslist. Used that money to get a 64gb 6

idrazz856

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site

Signed a new 2 yr contract. I have no desire to leave my carrier so this was the best decision for me.

anon(4782771)

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site

Signed a two-year contract with Verizon. I know I won't switch carriers so it was ok for me. I got 4 iPhone 6 units and sold my iPhone 5's and 5s on eBay and used that to buy the new phones on contract.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site

Subsidized pricing with 2 year AT&T contract. My bro keeps his phones forever. We both have unlimited data grandfathered. If I want a second phone I'll just buy that one full price. So it works out for us to stay with the old fashioned upgrade system. AT&T IMO has put noticeable work into their network so I have no reason to leave; Verizon users in my area now are the ones complaining.

rward01

May 16, 2013
Visit site

I ported my number from AT&T to verizon wireless and signed a two year contract. I traded in my iPhone 5s for a verizon iPhone 6 using verizon's iPhone trade in promotion.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site

I used my upgrade and renewed with AT&T. I don't intend to change services so being under contract isn't an issue for me. I intended to sell my gold 5s but instead I traded with my mom. She wanted to upgrade from her 5 but didn't want a bigger screen.

So I took her 5 and sold that for $300 I know I could've gotten more for my 5s but I made my mom happy which is more important.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site

I was all set to skip the 6, but now I see AT&T is offering a $200 trade in for old iPhone 4 models...might have to jump on that one, probably paying the retail price in full minus the trade in.

Nophix

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site

Sprint Easy Pay. They don't subsidize on the new plans, but they're cheap enough plan wise it's a wash. I usually pay them off in a couple months anyhow, so I'm ready for the next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk