Barometer Apps?

leepoffaith

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know of any apps that utilize the new barometer sensor in the iPhone 6? I've been looking and researching, but I can't see to find one yet.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
New feature on a new device...give it a little time for apps to make it through the Apple approval process and be released... I think there may be some fitness tracking related apps that have it..

timothyarnold

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
We (Friends of The Web, a development company) were wondering the same thing, so we built our own! I can't link to it (not enough reputation in the forum), but if you search for Barometer++ in the App Store, you'll find it (it's about 5th in search results right now).

It shows you the raw measurements from your new iPhone's barometer, and additionally shows you recent changes in elevation. The app can also optionally post high and low scores to Game Center, to compare with other users! We think it's a great little app!

joemav

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
Just tried downloading your app to my iPad Pro. Even though it said your app was compatible with my device, it would not let me download it because of incompatibility

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative