What are your first impressions regarding battery life on the iPhone 6??

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Today will be the acid test. I'll use while ON the Metro, underground. That's murder on the phones since they have to constantly search for signal.
I'll push it by staying in Tapatalk. We'll see how much it drops.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
W O W
Acid test wasn't much of an acid test.
What I've found is that there must have been an upgrade to the antenna tech. The phone found signal and held onto signal much much faster and better than my 5s. Consequently the battery drop was much less than I anticipated. I'm VERY impressed.

View attachment 65618

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Even playing with it pretty constantly I'm finding the battery life to be very good. I used GPS quite a bit this weekend too driving and it held up well.

rapha194

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Battery Iphone Iphone 6 and 6 Plus is crap

Battery testing done by PhoneArena prove this Site.

Those who are getting a range of splendid battery, are on the placebo effect.

Apple offers on its website that the official data iphone 6 offers a battery life of "up to a maximum of" 1 hour to more than Iphone 5s.

Now the wait is Anandtech and GSMArena and prove the truth about battery Iphone Iphone 6 and 6 Plus.

Apple should prioritize the battery and not the thickness of the phone.

Thank you.

Bateria testes.png

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm using an 6+ the whole day and still more than 1/3 battery. Will post a picture if the battery is nearly dying

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Apple offers on its website that the official data iphone 6 offers a battery life of "up to a maximum of" 1 hour to more than Iphone 5s.

Now the wait is Anandtech and GSMArena and prove the truth about battery Iphone Iphone 6 and 6 Plus.

Thank you.

View attachment 65646

Why would I need a publication to tell me what I see empirically - no placebo - in my own hand?

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site

Thank you.

View attachment 65646

Hahaha dude you have screenshots of actual user statistics on battery life, these are undeniably real results. You know, I'll never understand why people have such a grudge toward Apple and the iPhone. If you don't like it then that is just dandy, use another platform. But the blatant facts are that Apple does just about everything right every single time. That's why there are 4 million preorders, that's why there are thousands of people in line. When have you ever seen a line for any other phone? And Apple users are never one to talk because we simply do not give a care if you like something different, so what? Take the slander elsewhere, such an ignorant comment for you to make when the proof is in front of your face from all different types of users.

Edit: I'll just leave this here... :)

http://techcrunch.com/2014/09/22/ap...e-6-and-6-plus-devices-during-launch-weekend/

Last edited:

rapha194

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I had Iphone 5 and 5S!
IOS is my preferred platform for 2 years, I am basing myself on standardized tests, which is a reference to other phones tested in the same way.

Remembering that I had the 5 / 5s
If the iPhone 6 is only a few minutes ahead of 5s that the battery was crap, then the iphone 6 continues with a crap battery.
Only 20 minutes is just better! That's a shame!

If you do not trust the tests okay.
But I can assure you that the Galaxy S5 my brother lasted much longer than my IPhone 5s.
Site graphics, similar in proportion to the applied difference in actual use.
That is why I rely on GSMArena, PhoneArena and Anandtech.

They do reviews HONEST!

rapha194

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
The same test was applied on the Iphone and Iphone 5s 6

A script of web browsing was used until the battery dies

If the difference in this test was only 20 minutes

The apple site shows that the battery is better Iphone 6 in 1 hour "at most" than iPhone 5s

How can the battery be much better as you guys are talking about?

The IPhone 6 Can how many hours of screen only 3G / 4G?

The Battery IPhone 6 is the worst compared to all Smartphones TOP 2014.

That is the reality.

Jambon3

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
This graphic illustrates the exact question I am interested in. How can this phone possibly have almost 2 hours "Usage" overnight?

I waited until a normal day (I'm at work) to begin evaluating battery.After being awake today for all of 8 hours and at work the entire time, my battery stats show Usage of 4 hours. How?

This is all it dropped overnight. WOW.
View attachment 65608

Jambon3

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Mail has been brutalizing my battery today at over 40% of Usage reported. It has to be the push notification for the 3 accounts I have included. The GMail app is also push but does not even make it on the list. I may need to look at the vendor apps for my other mail services, which would be a shame since I kind of like having them all in one place. However, I've been on the edge of network access for celluar all day which may explain it. I just switched to WiFi at work and will see if that helps.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm using an 6+ the whole day and still more than 1/3 battery. Will post a picture if the battery is nearly dying
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411419930.178694.jpg
It's in German, but I think it's obvious
I'm really impressed by the battery, today I just used it all the time for everything and no complaints. I also have a lot of services turned on, which were always off when I used a iPhone 4s because of its battery.

Haters gonna hate, I don't care about the cry babies, this phone works perfectly and the battery is awesome, too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox